Thursday, April 23, 2009

This week...

the painter is still working on getting the final coats of paint on the walls (the kitchen golden mustard color looks amazing!), along with the ceilings painted an ivory color... and all the trim painted bright white. It's taking him a while but he hopes to be done by next week.

The tile guy starts today. I can't wait to see how it turns out! We're still working on getting a grout color picked out... it shouldn't be too hard to pick but we just haven't had time to check out the choices.

David's friend is coming back this weekend to help get the HVAC unit up and running. We had to order more parts for it so they couldn't finish it last weekend. I don't think I've blogged about the unit we chose yet. David researched a LOT of different HVAC units and we decided to put extra money into a nice Lennox unit. I'll have to ask him more questions about it later. It "zaps" stuff in the air, cool huh? That's about all I know about it, lol.

In the meantime, we went to Hobby Lobby lastnight and bought me several neat signs for the house and we checked out some nice artwork too. I can't wait to get all moved in and actually decorate each room! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! I was just thinking about you and hoping everything is going well. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks for checking in on me. We're here... plugging along, slowly but surely. Hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete