Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's finally time for...


Well, not really Inspector Gadget... but I thought he was fitting for this post. We're finally ready for our *final* electrical inspection (wow!). It will happen today, and it's so stressful wondering how it will turn out.

David worked so hard on putting all the electrical wiring in himself (no, he's not an electrician by trade). It was hard work and there were days that I thought we'd surely never be done... I'm sure he felt the same way when things didn't go right. It was overwhelming and time consuming to say the least. And you definitely don't want to rush something as important as all the electrical, no skimping there for sure -- can we say, um, housefire? Whew, no thanks. But it's all over with now, or so we hope anyway.

I'm keeping my fingers & toes crossed that we pass this inspection today... and we can get to moving in! I can't believe it's almost move in time -- like legal moving in time! ha ha

Hopefully I will post the good news later today. Feel free to cross your fingers (or toes!) for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment