Monday, March 30, 2009

Electrical inspection is... today!

Today we are having our electrical inspected so we can finally get electricity going inside the house! We've waited for a l-o-n-g time to get to this point. And David has worked so hard on all the electrical stuff, I know he's ready to move (way) past this point.

I am soooo nervous -- I hope we pass! The inspections are so stressful... you just never know what the inspector will say... or what more you have to do in order to pass... and how much more money you'll have to pay to have it reinspected (after you've already paid an arm & a leg!). I'm keeping my fingers (& toes!) crossed that we pass.

I'll go back down to the house in a few hours to see if we've passed or failed. I'll post again once I find out. Wish us luck! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful that must be!

    ReplyDelete