Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry that I've been MIA...

Sorry everyone that I haven't updated here in 2 weeks -- oops! :) It's been crazy busy here and I've been sick with the crud. I'm feeling much better today... hopefully it'll stay that way.


Anyway... here are some new pictures of the stairs after the panels were built last week. I honestly wasn't too sure about them at first. This was another David design that he worked very hard on getting them just right. They're very nice but I wasn't sure how it'd fit in with the character of the house. But now I love them and think they are absolutely beautiful! Go figure. ;) Enjoy!





and just think... only a few weeks ago, they looked like this pic below :)

~Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Ashley- You are so lucky to have such a talented, handy hubby. He has a great eye and those panels MAKE those stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! I think they turned out so nice and really just make the stairs pop!

    ReplyDelete