Monday, March 2, 2009

New stair pictures

Well, the stairs are almost finished... here are some pictures taken just a few days ago. Actually, I will be posting even newer (all done!) pictures once David gets home with the camera. ;) But these are good shots of the actual treads & ballisters, etc. We went with a very thick, straight ballister and I love how strong they are. They're plain with a bit of farmhouse character.

Here is looking from the living room...


And now we're standing on the landing looking up to the left...
took a few steps on the landing, now looking to the right...
and we're now upstairs looking down from the hall...

We're very excited on how well they turned out. And they're very sturdy too... I don't even mind standing at the top anymore {not that I've overcome my fear of heights though!}. ha ha :) What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment