Thursday, February 19, 2009

We've got color on the walls!

Well, I just came back from the house and I managed to snap these shots in between the workers being down there. These paint colors aren't exactly the color that the finished room will look like -- but are pretty close. And because the stairs have been dismantled, I wasn't able to get upstairs for any pics. I can't wait to see the kids rooms though, I hope they look like what I'm thinking (fingers crossed!). So far so good though. The master bedroom is a little too light, so we're having the painter to double check that to make sure it'll be atleast a tad bit darker... sky blue isn't my thing... unless I guess you're painting big puffy white clouds on the ceiling -- now that's cute! ;)

Here's 2 shots of the master bedroom... lot's of windows!

And standing in our room --

Below is the dining area... it's a pretty mustard/brown color Below is a close up of the dining area color...


And below is the master bathroom -- I couldn't fit the tub in the shot...

I took some more pictures of different things but I'll separate them to make it easier to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment